Free yourself - to be yourself
If you're facing a health challenge, an emotional issue, or want to grow spiritually, the answers you seek are already inside. All you need is a way to unlock them. If you've tried therapies in the past with no lasting changes, The Journey will help you dive deep to reveal the truth of who you are. Based on the work of Brandon Bays, it frees you from the pull of the past so you can live in peace, freedom and joy.
As a Journey Practitioner I can help you face and release emotional blocks that affect your life in ways you can't imagine. Ways that hold you hostage emotionally, or even cause illness.
It takes great courage, self-love and total honesty to face the deep truths and lessons of the past. However, if you're prepared to do so, the rewards can be great. With the desire to be free, the courage to be open and the willingness to forgive, it's possible to heal more than you ever imagined.
Awaken to your inner wisdom and set yourself free.
Unlock your body's wisdom
for true and lasting healing
Get in touch for a no-obligation, 20 minute chat to find out more.
I'll explain how The Journey can help you with your own issue, how long it takes, how much it costs and answer any other questions you may have. You'll soon know if it feels right for you, and be able to make an informed decision.
I look forward to talking to you.
Radical remission and The Journey
In 2020, Hay House featured 10 people who had all healed from life threatening diseases by making positive changes in at least 10 areas of their life. I compared how The Journey helps in each area, and realised it can have a positive impace in seven out of the ten. See more below:
1) Empowering yourself - The Journey helps you release yourself from the negative ties of your past, empowering you to live your life in the now, totally present and making conscious choices
2) Radically changing your diet - While it’s ultimately up to you to change your diet, The Journey can help you realise, recognise and release your emotional addiction to foods that are harmful to you, freeing you to make healthy choices.
3) Releasing suppressed emotions - Emotional release lies at the heart of how The Journey can help you transform yourself, your health and your life
4) Increasing positive emotions - When you release suppressed emotions with The Journey, you break old habits of thought and mind. By shining the light of truth on what happened to you and how you reacted, it opens up a whole new way of being, where you’re free to choose new, positive thoughts and ways of being - quite naturally.
5) Bringing exercise and movement into your life - This is beyond the reach of The Journey. However, you might find yourself more open to such practices, such as yoga for instance
6) Having strong reasons for living - There is a special Journey process designed to elicit your purpose for living - the reason you came here. For most of us it isn’t as grand as to change the world, it can be as simple as spreading joy through your smile, calming people with your presence or entertaining people with your personality
7) Deepening your spiritual practice - This is another area where The Journey can absolutely help. It gives you deep insights and helps you connect with your higher self in a way that enables you to understand the deep truth behind all things
8) Using herbs and supplements - Such natural remedies are beyond the scope of The Journey
9) Following your intuition - The Journey can absolutely help you open the doors to your higher self so you’re more in tune with your body’s wisdom and what it’s telling you
10) Embracing social support - For myself, this is one area where The Journey made a radical difference. I used to suffer from social anxiety that made even a trip to the hairdressers an ordeal for me. Now, having freed myself from this burden, I’m able to relax and seek help outside myself and within the community
Embarking on The Journey takes courage and is not for the faint hearted. However, the rewards are great as it can transform your life, your health and your relationships - not least the one with your self. To find out more, email me at and we’ll set up a convenient time to talk. Or call me on 07985 636340. I look forward to hearing from you.